by Shawn T. Smith, PsyD
Men are like the ocean… deeper than they look and easy to misread. The Woman’s Guide to How Men Think bridges the gulf between the sexes by explaining how men see the world, and how they view the women in their lives.
Written by a clinical psychologist and backed by research, this book reveals what women want to know about the men they love. You’ll discover…
- The most important thing to men, and how it affects romance
- Why men change after they commit to a woman
- The most damaging mistake women can make with men
- How to help a man open up
- Strategies for handling the most common misunderstandings
You’ll also learn why men often feel frustrated and criticized by their partners, how to deal with male silence without putting men on the defensive, and how some of the most frustrating male traits may actually be thoughtful—but misunderstood—attempts at problem-solving. If you have been searching for an insider’s guide to the ever-elusive male mind, then look no further. This upbeat and positive guide will help you navigate these mysterious waters.